About the conference
The Budapest NOSQL Forum is the first vendor-independent tech conference in Hungary dedicated to NOSQL technologies and use cases.
Talk topics and formats
A standard speaking slot will be 30 minutes long and a quick talk will be 10-minutes long. There are also a few free slots for half-day intro workshops to various NOSQL tools.
We are looking for mostly for case studies showing how NOSQL technologies can be used to solve business and technology problems. A few example of technologies we cover: MongoDB, CouchDb, Neo4j, Cassandra, Riak, ElasticSearch.
The preferred language of the talks is English, but we will consider a limited number of Hungarian talks as well.
If your talk gets selected for the conference programme, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Meet the community. As a speaker, you will have ample opportunities to meet other speakers, attendees and members of the local NOSQL community.
- Free conference ticket. The selected speakers for full talks receive free registration to both days of the conference, and speakers giving a quick talk receive a single-day ticket. Speakers selected for workshops receive an all-inclusive pass.
- Meals included. All conference meals included in the registration (coffee breaks, lunch, welcome reception)
A little background
The Budapest NOSQL Forum is organized by BI Consulting, a butique consultancy specializing in data management and analytics. This will be the very first NOSQL Forum, but we have been organizing two other conferences for a number of years, the Budapest Data Forum and the Budapest BI Forum. Our previous speakers said:
- “Well-organized conference, really enjoyed myself. Budapest is lovely and the atmosphere was great!
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the event”
- I have to congratulate you on organizing such an outstanding event. It was professionally held and very informative.”
Submission deadline : February 15, 2016.